The Beninca BE.Touch is a digital keypad with wireless functionality and alarm buzzer. It is highly functional even in cases of power failure as it can be battery-operated. The keypad has LED backlight buttons that has capacitive type activation.
The touch screen keypad allows its users to input their settings of up to a maximum of 254 different codes that can link the device to receivers that have HCS, ARC, or fixed coding. It is a truly versatile product that allow users to utilize three varying codes simultaneously.
- Capacitive Touch-Screen Keypad
- LED Backlight
- Type of Coding: Rolling Code, Programmable Code and Advanced Rolling Code (ARC).
- Maximum Amount of Codes: 2 (with codes between 1 and 9 figures)
- Key Numbers from 0 to 9 with Additional Confirm Key
- Possibility of Setting Access Password, Countdown Codes and Deleting Individual Codes
- Flat-Battery Signaling System and a Buzzer for Audio Signaling
Power Supply: Primary Lithium (Li) 2 x CR123A (2 batteries) capacity 1400 mAH
Battery autonomy: Minimum 4 Years with 10 Activations per Day
Frequency: 433.92MHz; Compatible with All Radio Frequency Receivers by Benincà
Range: 100 metres
Number of Storable Codes: 254
Operating Temperature: -20 °C to +50 °C
Dimensions (H x W x D, mm): 138 x 78 x 26-39
IP Rating: 55
The Beninca BE.TOUCH is now available for only £89.00.