The Beninca PREMIER is an electromechanical, irreversible articulated arm motor that can operate gate leafs of up to 3 metres. This self-locking motor is made up of a strong, galvanized steel anti-shearing arm that can articulate sizeable gate posts weighing as much as 400 kg.
The Beninca PREMIER has only one version for both right and left side installations and is equipped with limit switches in opening and closing. Depending on the size of the gate, there are different models from 24Vdc to 230Vac.
The Beninca PREMIER Kit comes with:
- 2 x PREMIER Articulated Arm Operators
- 1 x BRAINY Control Panel
- 1 x PUPILLA Photocells
- 1 x AW 433.92MHz Long Range Aerial
- 2 x TO.GO2WV 2 Button Transmitters
- Automation Type: Articulated
- Kit Type: Double
- Maximum Gate Weight (kg): 400
- Maximum Gate Leaf Length (M): 3
- Working Temperature (°C Min/Max): -20°C/+50°C)
- Speed : 9 seconds
- Protection Level (IP): 44
- Torque (Nm): 325