The Beninca SUBWAY is an underground hydraulic operator that uses an oleodynamic motor ideal for use in residential or apartment block swing gates. The swing gate operator guarantees maximum safety with its compact monoblock that ensures all connections are internal, which reduces the possibility of oil leaks. It is one of the sturdiest yet easiest to operate motors in the market today.
SUBWAY comes in several versions depending on your automation needs. There is a motor that can open swing gates up to 2.4 metres, a variant with stops, and a two-way version that can automate gate leafs of up to 5 metres. The two-way version also features a hydraulic slowdown during opening and closing and can automate a maximum gate weight of 800 kg. The one-way version of SUBWAY features a robust lever that comes with a personalised key for external locking.
The Beninca SUBWAY has an available single version for left and right leaf that has two types of release – with a lever and a customised key and one internal safety release. This underground operator also comes with an anti-crushing safety system with bypass valves.
The SUBWAY is available in the following variants:
- SB.25AC – 230Vac Hydraulic Underground Motor for gate leafs up to 2.5 metres
- SB.35AC - 230Vac Hydraulic Underground Motor for gate leafs up to 3.5 metres
- SB.50 - 230Vac Hydraulic Underground Motor for gate leafs up to 5.0 metres
The Beninca SUBWAY Kit comes with:
- 2 x SUBWAY Underground Operators
- 2 x Foundation Boxes
- 2 x Manual Release Mechanism
- 1 x BRAINY Control Panel
- 1 x PUPILLA Photocells
- 1 x AW 433.92Mhz Long Range Aerial
- 2 x TO.GO2WV 2 Button Transmitters
- Automation Type: Underground
- Kit Type: Standalone/Replacement
- Maximum Gate Weight (kg): 800
- Maximum Gate Leaf Length (M): 5
- Working Temperature (°C Min/Max): -20°C/+70°C)
- Maximum Oil Pressure : 30 Bar
- Protection Level (IP): 55
- Torque (Nm): 400