The Beninca VE.500/650 is an intensive use electromechanical road right barrier that are ideal for driveways of up to 5 metres for VE.500 and 8 metres for VE.650. The barrier is easily convertible to a left barrier and features an innovative hideaway system that makes it easy to integrate an optional built-in FTC.S photocells.
The VE.500/650 has two adjustable mechanical stops and amperometric sensor obstacle detection system that prevents crushing during operation. It also features three adjustable limit switches for the braking phases and closure position.
It can also be battery operated in case of power failure. This traffic road barrier also comes in a stainless steel variant.
The Beninca VE.500/650 Kit has the following inclusions:
- 1 x VE Barrier
- 1 x Boom
- 1 x VE Fixed Tip Rest
* There is also an option to add a foundation plate and swinging tip rest to the barrier kit.
- Power Supply: 230 Vac (50-60Hz)
- Motor Supply: 24 Vdc
- Torque (Nm): up to 300
- Working Temperature (°C Min/Max): -20°C/+50°C)
- Opening Time: 3-5 seconds
- Operation Cycle: Intensive Use
- Lubrication: Grease
- Protection Level (IP): 44 (VE.500) and 64 (VE.650)
- Weight (kg): 55.2 (VE.500) and 105 (VE.650)
The Beninca VE.500/650 has an original price tag of £1,642.00 but is now available at an affordable price of £1,149.40.