Keypad ACT5E Black Surface Mounted External Use
The ACT 5E keypad is a simple to use and easy to install standalone access control product. Keypad backlighting enhances functionality at night or in poor light conditions.
The ACT 5E digital keypad is contained in a stylish polycarbonate housing, with stainless steel keys and potted electronics, allowing for indoor and outdoor installation. The ACT 5E may be surface or flush mounted on to a standard single gang electrical back box.
- Keypad Backlighting
- Incorrect code lockout
- 5 amp door relay output
- Operating Voltage: 12 to 24 Volts AC or DC
- Current Consumption: 60mA (nominal) - 100mA (max)
- Operating Temperature -10 to +50 degrees C
- Door Open Time 0 - 255 seconds
- Relay Contact Rating 5A / 250 V AC
- Dimensions (H x W x D, mm) 94 x 130 x 25