VIDEX VX800NS KEYPAD
The keypad is installed on the surface of the wall with a rainhood to protect it from adverse weather and is manufactured from high grade stainless steel. Programming the two relays is simple. The working time can be programmed from 1 up to 99 seconds or a permanent amount of time and both relays can be activated by the same user code. This keypad is also available in a flush version VX800NF and can be purchased by the drop down menu.
The keypad will give audio and visual feeback for calls made with LEDs to display call status and audio for entry codes. An additional feature of the keypad is when an incorrect code is entered, it will increase the amount of time to input the code for security.
Highly durable and manufactured from high quality materials, the Videx range of standalone keypads are reliable and competitively priced.
- Facia material: 12 Gauge 304 grade stainless steel
- Facia dimensions: 160 (H) x 103 (W) mm
- Number of codes: 100
- Number of relays: 2 dry contact (24 V 5A max)
- Inputs: 2 x Push To Exit inputs for relay 1 & 2
- Code length: 4-8 digits
- Power: 12-24 V AC or DC (2 VA)
- Programmable relay times: 1 to 99 seconds or latch